Tuesday

Ugh. Wyrm and I...

have had a rough weekend. It began Thursday night on the way home from work. Wyrm was having to run to the bathroom and it only go much worse when we got home. Luckily for some strange reason work decided to let our shift off for Friday so Wyrm spent the biggest part of that day in the bathroom on the toilet and hugging the trash can. By Saturday he was starting to feel somewhat better but was still kind of drained. Late Saturday night I started feeling weird and by around 6:00 Sunday morning I knew what I was in for. I spent the biggest part of Sunday sicker than a dog until late that evening. Monday Wyrm decided that it may be best for us to visit Multicare and get documentation that we were off that day. As I got up to get ready I discovered that CR was still home instead of at school. Apparently he started the bathroom visits early that morning. So the three of us headed out to Multicare for an approximate 2 hour wait before we were called back. This ick is really going around. Basically it's a virus just as I had thought. The doctor wrote us off till Wednesday to give us time to rest up and hopefully get back into eating.

Today I spent resting. I am so tired it feels as if my legs don't want to hold me up. Tomorrow I will be home for a doctor's appointment so that will give me another day to get my strength back. So far we are all back into eating. Just nothing really greasy or fried. Hope your weekend was much better than mine.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh Liz that is awful !!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have been away from home so much I haven't had much chance to keep up with you and your family.